Monday, January 11, 2010

WOO! First Post!






Hokay.

Ive decided that, because there is such a plethora of sources for cool new information about high tech stuff, new gadgets, and just neat things in general, I would make a little spot to combine and comment about the neatest of the neat. Maybe Ill even throw in some interesting tidbits of humor and general life stuff too. WHO KNOWS? I certainly dont.

As this, my maiden post, I will start off by giving some background on myself.

Im what some people would call a techophile, still others would call me just a plain ol' nerd. Either way, I'm just a regular old college student that has a genuine interest in the newest, cutting edge stuff.
I use Ubuntu Linux on my computer, as well as Windows 7 (only for my iPod Touch and games). Recently, I became involved in the Ubuntu community as a volunteer tech support member. Basically, I have an account that I use to help people with basic 'beginners' questions, usually regarding installation, configuration, and just general set-up.

Over the next few posts, Ill highlight some features of my Ubuntu system and talk about specific applications in detail.
Wont you come along with me as I talk about my life as a nerd?

No comments:

Post a Comment